Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to placing your order with Wood Decor Ltd. Acceptance of your order will be on the understanding that you have read, fully understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you require further clarification of any details therein, please speak to us on 07305094608.
1. Our quotation for supply of goods will be prepared based on agreement between yourself and Wood Decor Ltd and is valid for one month from the date of issue. Your written acceptance (email is acceptable) is required before commencement of order.
Changes and Variations
2. In the event that any changes or variations to the initial quotation are made then the following procedure must be adopted:
(a) You will notify us in writing (or email) if you require any changes. We will use all reasonable endeavours to accommodate these.
If we cannot, the original will be adhered to.
(b) We will notify you of the costings for any changes or variations. No additional work which increases the cost of the quotation will be undertaken until payment has been made pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
3. If you choose to accept our quotation the goods will be placed on order upon receipt of your deposit. If there are any aspects of this quotation that are unclear to you, they should be raised prior to acceptance. Although every effort is made by us to ensure recommended components are suitable, it is your responsibility to check with us that all details of your order are in accordance with your requirements.
4. Any materials needed to be purchased must be paid before ordering. A 50% deposit will be required on any bespoke order before work commences.
On notification that goods are due for delivery to us, regardless of whether they are required on site, final settlement of the balance due and owing is required within 2 working days, incept for bespoke items which are required to be paid in full before collection. If settlement does not take place within this time we reserve the right to charge an interest fee at the rate of 4% above the Bank of England Base Rate from the date the balance is due. In the event that a change or variation has been made pursuant to the clauses above, payment must be made within 2 working days of issue of the invoice in this regard.
Please note under any given circumstances shall any part of the 50% deposit be refundable.
Retention of Title
5. In the event that goods are supplied to you then these goods shall be held by you at your risk however ownership of any goods shall not pass to you until these goods have been paid for in full.
6. We will contact you approximately one week prior to furniture being delivered to our workshop and arrange a mutually convenient date for delivery/collection. Every effort will be made to deliver your goods on time, however under no circumstances will refunds be given if delays beyond our control are incurred.
7. Please ensure that necessary access is available for safe delivery and remove any delicate objects in preparation. Please check all products before accepting. Any defects, damages or shortfalls must be reported to the company delivering your products, by you or your appointed agent, immediately. After collection, we will not be held responsible for any damaged goods. Any damages that happen within transport will have to be taken up with the delivering company.
8. Although every effort is made by us to ensure recommended products are suitable for your requirements it is your responsibility to ensure that you have consulted with the designer to ensure that the bespoke, upholstery and furniture pieces you have ordered will fit into your home. If you decide to collect your order from us personally you choose to be held fully responsible for the safe transport of your goods from that point.
9. Payment for standing time will NOT be entertained regardless of reason.
Specification and Colour
10. All images shown on our website, and company literature are for guidance only and exact shades of wood, fabrics and other natural products cannot be guaranteed. For example, wood is a natural product and therefore slight movement and variation in colour and grain can occur. Samples should be regarded as approximate representation only.
11. All fabrics are susceptible to fading if exposed to strong or natural light for prolonged periods. Silk, by its nature, is particularly susceptible and will fade if exposed to strong direct natural or artificial light for prolonged periods and therefore light proof linings should be requested. We are unable to accept liability for fading. We would also draw your attention to the fact that where fabrics are subject to variations in atmospheric conditions, shrinkage and/or dropping may occur in situ for which we cannot be held responsible.
12. We have taken reasonable steps to display as accurately as possible the colours and other detailing of our Services in the images that appear on our Site. However, as the actual colours and detailing you see onscreen will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour or other detailing will exactly reflect the colour or detailing of the Service(s) upon delivery.
13. Wood Decor Ltd reserves the right to revise their prices at any time without notice. If a product is listed at the incorrect price due to a printing or typographical error, we have the right to refuse orders placed prior to contract.
15. Any grievances must be drawn to our attention immediately. We can accept no returns of any description due to customer measurement error, or dissatisfaction from the customer side after your item has been collected.
16. The Law of England and Wales is the applicable law. If either party requires that any dispute or difference shall be referred to arbitration in accordance with this agreement then the requiring party shall give notice to the other to such effect and the dispute or difference is to the referred to arbitration in accordance with this agreement. The final decision of a person to be agreed between The parties or failing agreement within fourteen days of the date on which the Notice of served, a person appointed by the BIID or a responsible officer on the application of either party.
17. Wood Decor Ltd exclude all liability and responsibility for any uninsured loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with the supply and installation of goods.
Modifications to Terms & Conditions
18. Wood Decor Ltd reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions and other policies on this site at any given time. You are expected to check this Site from time to time take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.